NEW: Power Chuck with an integrated pneumatic cylinder
The power chucks type 2502 with an integrated pneumatic cylinder and steady pressure distributor (attached to the headstock) are especially designed for accurate turning of very long components such as pipes with large diameters and similar workpieces.
All BISON power chucks can work on the lathe spindle ensuring mounting of two chucks on its both ends. The double spindle configuration increases clamping force and clamping stability.
The clamping/unclamping is performed at stopped spindle by intake/exhaust operation into the cylinder chambers with a compressed air.
- 3-jaw chucks,
- Built-in a non-return valve maintains a constant pressure flow in piston chambers in case of supply pressure drop,
- Air pressure safety control distrubutor in the clamping chamber,
- Plain back mounting with internal or external clamping of the workpiece,
- Hardened and ground working surfaces,
- Stiff structure and large through-hole,
- Manufactured from high alloy steel,
- Master jaws secured against throw-off,
- Master jaws and drawbar lubricated directly,
- Unbalance class G 6.3.