TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE BISON-BIAL S.A. WEBSITE
I. Using the website
- The information contained on this site is for general use only and is not binding. They may be changed, withdrawn or suspended at any time, without prior notification to users.
- BISON-BIAL S.A. does not bear any responsibility for any damages resulting from reliance on the information provided. The User acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. The risk of using this website is borne solely by its user to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The materials contained on the site are our property or licensed by us. These materials also include design, appearance, graphics.
- All trademarks presented on this site that are not owned or licensed by the operator are confirmed on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this site may give rise to a claim for damages and / or criminal offenses
- Temporarily, this site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content posted on the redirected website.
- All disputes arising from the use of this website are subject to Polish legislation.
- The User may not provide unlawful content in any form.
II. Copyright protection
- This site and its content is protected by copyright belonging to BISON-BIAL S.A.
- Both the layout of the content contained on the website and its individual parts, such as written materials, photos, graphics and other, use the general principles of protection provided by the provisions of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights. (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 880, as amended). Each user is obliged to respect copyrights under the pain of civil and criminal liability resulting from the provisions of this Act.
- The content of this website may be used by users only in the scope of fair personal use. The use of these websites in their entirety or any part for other purposes, in particular - commercial, including copying, public replaying, or making available to third parties in any other way, may take place only after obtaining an explicit written permission together with the use of materials specified each time by BISON -BIAL SA In order to obtain permission to use the content of websites, please contact us at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use of materials published on the BISON-BIAL S.A. website for purposes other than for personal use, i.e. for copying, reproduction, use in other publications in whole or in part, it is governed by the general rules of the press and copyright law.
- The user cannot post any unlawful content on the site.
- The Administrator of Personal Data (ADO) is Fabryka Przyrządów i Uchwytów "Bison-Bial" Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Bielsk Podlaski (17-100) at ul. Franciszka Żwirki and Stanisława Wigury 75.
- ADO enables contact via e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org by phone: +48 85 741 64 20, by post: ul. Myśliwska 13, 15-569 Białystok.
- Collecting and processing your personal data takes place for the following purposes:
a) In order to present our commercial offer based on the consent received (legal basis: art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a RODO),
b) In order to conclude and execute the contract for the sale of ADO goods or services based on acceptance of the ADO offer (legal basis: art. 6 ust. 1 lit b RODO),
c) For archival purposes (evidence) to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts and for the purposes of a possible investigation or defense against claims, which is our legitimate interest (legal basis: art. 6 ust. 1 lit f).
5. Providing data is voluntary or necessary to achieve the objectives listed in point 3. If we fail to provide the data, we will not be able to conclude and perform the agreements or to complete other activities listed in point 3.
6. The processing of personal data includes the following categories of your data: basic identification and contact details; electronic identification and contact details; demographic data, such as postal code, preferences and interests, the industry in which you operate (in the case of an entrepreneur's employee), other information relevant to the survey of customers' opinions and / or adapt our offer.
7. Your personal data may be made available to persons authorized by ADO, entities providing ADO services, including technical and organizational services, e-mail services, our subcontractors, to whom ADO outsources some of the services provided under the contract, as well as other entities / persons / bodies to the extent and under the rules specified by law.
8. ADO nie będzie przekazywał Twoich danych osobowych do państwa trzeciego lub organizacji międzynarodowej.
9. The period storage of personal data:
a) Personal data acquired in connection with the conclusion of the contract for the sale of goods and services will be kept until the end of the period of limitation of potential claims under the contract,
b) Your basic contact details are stored for the purpose of direct marketing of our goods and services until you object to their processing for this purpose, withdraw your consent, or decide for yourself that the data has become obsolete.
10. You have the right to access the data contents and rectification, removal or limitation of processing, as well as the right to object, demand the cessation of processing and data transfer, as well as the right to withdraw your consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, ie the President Office of Personal Data Protection, when you decide that ADO has violated the provisions on the protection of personal data.
11. We provide protection for the data we collect. In order to protect information collected online from unauthorized access or disclosure, we have introduced appropriate physical, electronic and organizational procedures.
IV. Complaint proceedings
- All complaints related to the use of this website should be submitted in electronic form to the following address: email@example.com.
- The complaint should contain:
a. User's name and surname, postal address, account name and e-mail address,
b. the subject of the complaint,
c. circumstances justifying the complaint.
3. Complaints that meet the requirements set out in paragraph 2, shall be considered immediately, in the order of their receipt, within no more than 14 days. If the complaint cannot be dealt with at a given time, the Service Provider will notify the User submitting the complaint within this period about the reasons for the delay and the expected time of its consideration.
- In matters not regulated by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
- The parties that may arise in connection with the performance of the subject matter of the contract shall submit the decision to the District Court in Białystok.
- Technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the ICT system used by BISON-BIAL: A computer connected to the Internet equipped with an Internet browser that supports Flash.
- Consumers are not affected by the provisions governing their rights or obligations in a manner inconsistent with the generally applicable regulations, or in a way contrary to the consumer's interest, in particular consumers are not subject to point V (2) of the Regulations.